Original Caption: How Germany is being disarmed. These planes are waiting to be scrapped.

Saturday 3 August 2013

TRAUDL THE TRANSVESTITE GOES TO WORK from my upcoming ANGELS OF THE REVOLUTION

     I wear a black woollen dress with close fitting sleeves, the dress snug until well down the hips where it flares out generously and swings freely half way down my calves as I saunter abstractedly down the Ku'damm, not giving a royal fuck.  I am wearing black leather lace-up boots with a high, blocky heel, and a snuggley little open-bottomed girdle with the French style horizontal boning all down the front that helps keep my thingy from showing without that unbearable gaff.  You just can't wear one of those things all day long without going crazy.
     I've been smoking Quahff given to me by an excellent friend, another Miss Thing, who's in the dance collective.  So I'm somewhat more, shall we say, effervescent than usual.  My hair is spiky, black.  I've painted my eyes very dark--luscious little Krepplingin!  I'm in a really good mood.  The sort of mood where things can happen, if only you can somehow grab onto them and ride . . .
     They say: your hair looks like you stuck your finger in a light socket.  I say: I did.  The light socket of Weimarstadt.  In fact, I stuck my dick in the open light socket of Weimarstadt.  Ka-Bamm!  Ravished by a city!  And I have come to life like Frankenstein's monster--a beautiful, shock-eyed monster--for the first time in my life.  I am Robo-Maria! Caligari's transvestite zombie!  Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment